Friday, September 16, 2011

Singapore Day 3~ Treasure : LIBRARY

16.09.2011


I woke up at 10am today, well, abit late~


So I directly took bath and went to eat BRUNCH (again!?!?! LOL!)


I had CARROT CAKE (that is what they said) fried with egg and crab~ 

Actually, I tried this because I saw ppl beside me ate this the night before, so I am curious how it tastes~


I think it is nice when it is HOT~ And a portion of SGD2.50 is really too big for 1 person!
Can you imagine? I am taking BRUNCH, but I still thought it was too much! LOL!


And once again, after eating, I went to FairPrice again (LOL!!!) to buy drinks and some MENTOS (HAHA!) Cola Flavor somemore!


Then, went back to home and online (as USUAL!)


I was thinking what to do next...Hmmm... At 4pm, I felt hungry and went out to EAT (AGAIN!)~
This time I took tea break~ KFC Snack : French Fries, 4 Chicken Wings and 1 Cola for SGD 3.90!


Today I found a treasure! LOL! I got a place to spend my days now!

BEDOK LIBRARY! It was so exciting to see all the books there!
So I sat down and read Chicken Soup for The Soul as my first book there!
It tooks me 3 hours to finish the book!

At 8pm ++ I went for supper again~ Bedok Town Central has been so well feeding me these few days!

Menu for today : Ice Lemon Tea + Dumplings Noodles!

Oh well, all I can say is... I don't like it at all! 
I think black one is seaweed, as I can see in Koreans Drama! LOL~ 
And the dumplings, aigooo, sorry, but I don't like because it has a bad smell in it and also the vegetable that I don't like in the whole meat! Yerrrr~~~

But I came back with a full stomach! LOL!

When I came back, my housemate, Irene's cousin asked me if I can wake up if it is noisy? 
Even if I could, he doesn't even need to worry, because it's me that need to adjust my lifestyle to him, not he adjusts to me~
Because he has been so nice allowing me staying here with them~
Well, a bunch of nice persons~ :)

By Celine 

No comments:

Post a Comment