Saturday, September 17, 2011

Singapore Day 4~ Mayday 3DNA!

17.09.2011


Yay! Today we woke up so late, at about 11am++!


Our first destination for today was...CHINATOWN!


But before that, of course we still need... BRUNCH at 2pm in chinatown~ LOL!


This was what I had... Soy Sauce Chicken Set for SGD 8.00!

Well, it's a big portion for 1 person~ I just realized it when I bought it~


Here is the temple! Going there for praying~



I was taken to a restaurant for Snowy Ice, but because I was too full, I didn't order any snowy ice *I should visit it again next time*, so I just ordered Herbal Jelly! Which is so bitter without the sugar~ >_<


We got nowhere to go, so we planned to go back and took some rest~ But it was 4pm and we remembered that we have planned to watch Mayday 3DNA movie!
So we went straight to Tampines for the ticket!


Since there are still 2 more hours to go, so we went to walk around and stopped by Starbucks for awhile~

When we were about to leave for the cinema, we saw a jewelry store is giving promotion, so we went in to see~ It was quite cheap, though~ So I bought a bracelet for my sister~ Only SGD10 (^_^)


At last, we were in the cinema for MAYDAY 3DNA! It reminds me of my love to MAYDAY songs~
Their songs are totally the best! Everytime I heard it, I feel so touched! The lyrics are nicely written, especially~
Not to forget, we got a packet of Mayday Popcorn to accompany us~ LOL!



Time to go back home after a long trip today! But we passed by a market to buy noodles and vegetables for breakfast tomorrow!
We did an experiment with the Korean noodles~ LOL! Noodles + Egg + CHEESE!
Just like what we saw in Korean Drama, it tastes not bad, actually!


It's a long day but a nice one!
Still enjoying my life~ I am blessed and I'm grateful of it~


By Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment