Thursday, September 15, 2011

Singapore Day 2~

215.09.2011


My first day living in Singapore... It is not bad! LOL!



I woke up at about 8am and started my day by checking emails and chatting.


At about 11 am, I went out for BRUNCH! LOL~ 


I had NASI LEMAK and COCONUT WATER in Bedok Town Central. All only for SGD 2.50. But I was sooo full!


After my BRUNCH, I was thinking where to go, hmmm... Finally I decided to go Bugis! 


All alone on my way in Bugis, I met SONG JONG KI! LOL! Joking, it was actually his banner in front of TONY MOLY's outlet~


Walking all on my own, feels quite nice, though! I have my private time! :)

After 1 hour walking around Bugis, all I could feel is...BACKACHE! I walked too much and the worst thing is...I couldn't find a place to sit!

But then I went to buy DongDaeMun, thought I would at least got a place to sit to finish my food. Ok, got it in front of Bugis Junction after a long search.

  

Since I was alone and got nowhere to go, I decided to go back home first.

At around 5pm, I went out again! Now I walked around Bedok Town Central which is only behind Bedok Point.

I went to FairPrice Supermarket to buy drinks and I got this! Keke, curing my miss for spicy foods! Need to buy this for my sister when I go back! ^_^

First day was so tiring but I was fun!

At evening, I went out with Irene for dinner near Bedok Town Central again!
Fish Ball Noodles + Bubble Ice Tea~ Yummy!

We went back home together at 8pm and watched videos!

I am enjoying my days here!

By Celine 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment