Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bye Medan! Hello Singapore! Singapore Day 1~



After 2 days of “holiday”, I finally start my new journey.


I am coming, Singapore! Please welcome me! LOL!


My flight was on 6pm, so I came to airport at around 5pm.


Let’s see my luggage! It was OMG heavy! 18 kgs for check-in luggage and maybe about 5 more kgs for laptop and backpack? LOL!


I thought I was late to check-in, but guess what! The flight delayed for 1 hour!


When we were about to fly, a child was crying so loud until the captain didn’t dare to fly before she stopped crying.


So the stewardess switched off the lights to let the little girl to stop crying. And it happened after 15 mins.


So we were about to fly after the delay for 1 hour ++. (-__-“)


I was so bored in the airplane. A woman sat on my right side and an old man sat on my left side, and we looked like a family~ But we didn’t even know each other. Hahaha!


I read Jiro Wang’s Van Gogh book in the airplane. I have never read that book since it was given to me on Jan! LOL!

I arrived in Singapore at 9pm. And Irene had come to fetch me.


She brought me to her place to drop things and brought me walking around her place.


At last we ended at Kungfu Paradise Restaurant to eat and chit-chat abit.


Burger Kungpao and Rock Melon Ice Tea was my supper today! It was my first meal in Singapore, though!


First day was quite fun. Roommate are so friendly, keep smiling at me~

Makes me feel embrassed to disturb them.



休息是為了走更長遠的路” – 汪東城 梵谷與我

I might have nothing to do now, but I know I still a long way to go in the future.

I am going to enjoy this journey alot! Long long way to go and I am ready for it!
Have a nice day! 

By Celine 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment