Saturday, September 10, 2011

FAREWELL for a HELLO~

10th September 2011... The day finally came... The day to leave.


Leaving the environment after 2 years... Deep down in my heart, I also felt sad. 


No matter when you start, it is important that you do not stop after starting~ 
No matter when you end, it is more important that you do not regret after ended~


There is always something that makes you regret after taking the decision.

But however, I hope I won't~

Sometimes you just have to move on, and see if there is something better out there for you. don't look back, only forward!   

I leave for everything BETTER out there...


Don't be afraid of change, you may lose out on something good, but you might gain something even better~ 

During 1 month after taking the decision, I feel excited but afraid. 

I believe everything happens for a reason and I feel grateful of my decision. God shows me His bless. I have too much TRUE friends around me. Coz they are so supporting and keep offering their help for me.

Even I might take the decision that I'll regret in the future, but I know that I'll be grateful for all the support and kindness that they show me this time around.

When there’s something you really want, fight for it, don’t give up no matter how hopeless it seems~     

I fight for myself and my dream... 

Even if you failed, but at least you have tried~ It is better than you never try and keep guessing what would be the result~ 


The workplace that I leave... I might miss it~

These are the people that I always laugh with...

The members of our team...


Thank you everyone for everything during my work days there~ 

Even we are walking our own path now, but you'll be missed and our memories will always be remembered.

This might be a sad farewell, but it is also a happy beginning~


 By Celine


PS : We all knew all along that at some point this was going to end, but the good memories and friendship will never die - Nickhun   




  





  


No comments:

Post a Comment