Sunday, September 25, 2011

Singapore Day 10 - Wonderful Birthday

23.09.2011

My first birthday without my family. My first birthday aboard.


Well, I thought that I would be totally a very bored and sad birthday this year.
But guess what, my best friends always had their own way to entertain me.


My first birthday present! Can you imagine? F1 Entry Pass from Rendy!


Actually we went there not for the F1 race,but for BIG BANG! LOL, the best present that I had for my birthday so far... GD & TOP + Seungri in person!


The show started at 11.10, but we arrived at about 6pm! So me and Nicole went to eat first around F1 area...
This was what I had! Chicken Kebab! 


After the dinner, we walked around and planned to see abit of the race, but guess what... it was so funny that we just realized we could only hear the car's sound from the place we stood. So we laughed like... SGD38 for entry pass, we don't need to expect too much, actually~

The best that we could see :




Finally, we went to queue at about 7pm ++. Three of us ( Me, Nicole &  Geral) had our long waiting for about 4 hours in the crowd without anything to do.
 

11.25pm Big Bang were finally here on the stage! LOL, but it started by their DJ! Audiences were like crazy singing Big Bang + 2Ne1 songs~


After a long wait, here it is! SEUNGRI! BIG BANG'S MAGNAE~


And the next was GD & TOP!


Performers and Audiences were HIGH HIGH! Just like their songs! 
At the end, 3 of them sang 1 encore song for the fans!


Actually, I seldom hear Big Bang songs! Especially their solo songs~ LOL~ So you can imagine me, stood in the crowd of VIP and did nothing. Because I didn't even understand their songs and fanchant! 
Well, at least I know of of Seungri's solo song *my excuse*! LOL LOL LOL!


Went back home at about 12.30pm~ And I was all alone~
But when I got home, I got another surprise! Birthday cake from Irene!


And Birthday Present! My fave! \(^_^)/


Wonderful Birthday with Great People!
Thank you everyone for everything! Love ya all!

BY Celine 

No comments:

Post a Comment