Friday, October 21, 2011

3rd Wave Music Rally @ KL

15.10.2011

Yay! Kuala Lumpur! Here we come!

LOL! It was another reason to go KL! 3rd Wave Music Rally with Alexander and Brian Joo!

On 15 Oct, I took a very early flight from MES - KL which was on 06.05~ It means I needed to be in airport at what time? LOL! BINGO! 4 in the morning! But I woke up at 5 and ended arrive in airport at 5.30am!
And guess what, morning flight won't get delay at all~ I arrived KL at 7.40 *which was actually 08.15*
Tried to recall, I flied to KL with about 15 kgs of luggage and WITHOUT check-in! Haha! 2 rolls of banner + my laptop + big box of Xander's present!
I was totally amazed by myself for carrying it all~

Since Jessie arrived on 9am ++, I went to McD to unpack all my things and had a simple breakfast!
I could see that she was totally amazed by the amount of luggage that I took! LOL!
We directly took bus from LCCT to KL Sentral and found Clara there! She took us to MidValley Megamall to meet up with PuiCheng and Chien Ming!

So we ended up to have our lunch at Kim Gary. But I didn't eat, since I was too full and no appetite!
Clara took us back to her house to put things and took bath before we went to the venue!

We could hardly find the venue, even with the help of GPS!
When we finally found it, everyone felt hungry and went nearby to eat~
The 4pm session was on run and broadcasted on the TV, once Ms. Clara saw it, she was so high and kept saying "I want to stand on the rock zone! I wanna see Brian nearly, he is so handsome!" And we were happily laughing at her!

When we were walking around waiting for our turn to enter the venue, Jessie met 3rd wave team, Keith, which still recognized her for guiding them out from KLIA *funny story* LOL!

Then we had a brief talk with him and introduced ourselves where we came from! He is so friendly and funny!
The second time he saw us, he asked all of us "So all of you from Malaysia?". Me, who was dreaming at that time, only stared at him and didn't plan to answer at all, suddenly got a shock answer from him " I know, you are from Indonesia, right? I remember!" LOL!!!

We thought we would feel so bored in the show~ But guess what? We laughed for the whole session! There were reasons :
1. When we saw Brian & Xander were standing just 3-4 rows in front of us and jumped like small children.
2. When we saw Xander came out for singing! For the first song, I thought "huh, 3 lines only?" LOL, but we know he did his best. He looked so nervous and acted like a child. His expression was blur. *that is what he is*.
3. Me and Jessie laughed at PC, Chien Ming and Clara's reaction when they saw Xander & Brian.
4. This was the best laughing part. Sorry, we didn't laugh at the speech from PJ. But the translation part was totally hilarious! Good job for making us all awake!
5. The part that I think all will love : BRIAN + PJ's singing! I totally fell in love with Brian's voice! He kept singing, even with some technical errors of the microphone.
I think most of us regretted for not going to his fansmeeting, huh? :(

The next day in the airport, we actually planned to talk to Brian, but guess what!!! We missed them in the airport! We didn't know they were inside already! Sweet Xander showed Jessie that he wore the shirt she bought for him *everybody said it's too small*
These are the photos that we managed to snap before they walked off to the gate~
FOCUS : HIS SHIRT!

And here comes! Stylist Brian Joo! Tried to snap photos of his fans!

And after sending them off, I needed to hold back my desire to sleep until the next morning! Coz I needed to stay in the airport for whole night, waited for my own flight!
At around 11.20, I sent Jessie to her gate and said see you next month! I headed to bus stop and took bus to LCCT!
I directly headed to Starbucks and stayed for about 4 hours before I found myself hungry and went to buy breakfast at 4am! ~_~
Finally, time to go back to reality! Singapore, here I come again~ Please be nice to me!

By Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment