Thursday, September 22, 2011

Singapore Day 6 - 9 - All about shop & eat!

19.09.2011

It's a new week again! And it was a rainy Monday! LOL!

This day I planned to go to Orchard and yes! I was all alone again!

Had my BRUNCH in Orchard! Fish Grilled for SGD 5.50! Please see the portion!

Planned to buy something in Orchard but ended cannot find the place to buy!
So I just walked around Orchard -> Shaw Centre -> Far East Plaza -> Lucky Plaza -> Ion -> Ngee Ann City, endless WALKING and WALKING!

In front of Ngee Ann City, I met someone! Mr. Indra Bruggman, a celebrity from Indonesia! Well, I didn't plan to stalk him since he is not even my idol! LOL!

20.09.2011

Everyday started with BRUNCH! Today brunch was Chicken RICE!
A nice one!

And this was dinner! Spicy Chicken just for SGD2.50!
It has Indonesian's sambal there! I just LOVE it!

Plus Pearl Ice Blended! No need to 珍珠多一點 coz it has alot already! \(^o^)/

21.09.2011

This day I got an appointment in Tiong Bahru!
I got to see Tiong Bahru Plaza for my first time! Too much new places to explore!

After the appointment, I went to Bugis (again!) to wait for Ermina and Ivone to meet!
And yet, another KFC Snackers to grab!

At 6pm, I went to CityHall to meet up with Ermina and Ivone! But they haven't arrive, so I walked around to see~ It is so luxurious and well-built until you hardly can find a word to describe~

Then we finally met at 7pm and went to A-RoyThai to eat~ A Thai traditional restaurant~
Olive Fried Rice, TomYam Seafood, Pandan Chicken and Mushroom Tofu!

I don't have anything to share for 22.09.2011, LOL, I am fully booked at home with my lovely laptop!
Now what to eat for dinner? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment